1. Insert desired vertical photos into frames before assembling. Lay one frame face down and apply a thin line of Turbo Tacky Glue to the back edge of one of the sides. Place the side edge of another frame directly onto the line of glue. Note: Make sure frames are both right side up so photos are right side up and not upside down.
2. Tape across the axis where the two frames meet to hold the frames in place while they dry. Allow each axis to dry for approximately one hour before moving onto the next frame.
3. Repeat step, adhering a side edge of one frame to the back edge of another and taping while it dries.
4. Once all frames are glued and taped together to form a box, allow the box to dry for 24 hours.
5. When the frames are dried remove the tape and begin gluing decorative stones. Glue the stones onto the visible edges of each frame in rows, leaving only the top edges free of stones.
6. Allow to dry for an additional two hours.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >