Picture Frame Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 20"x20" frame moulding, champagne silver
- 1 glittered holiday fern bush, champagne
- 2-1⁄2" wide sheer wired ribbon: gold, silver
- 1 pkg silver chenille stems
- 1 pkg silver floral wire
- Floral tape
- Metallic spray paint, champagne silver
- Low-melt glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
Refer to photo for placement of all materials.
- Wrap several silver floral wires with floral tape. Spray covered wires with champagne silver metallic paint. Covered wires protect the frame, secure floral stem and ribbons.
- Wrap both ribbons around the upper corner of frame leaving a length of ribbon for tails. Tie a knot with the ribbons and drape the tails in the center of frame. With the remaining ribbon, create 3 to 6 loops depending on the size frame. Use the sprayed wires to secure the loops.
- Remove some pieces from the glittered champagne holiday bush, leaving 2" of exposed stem.
- Bend and mold branches & fronds. Bend the 2 branches closest to the 2" stem in opposite directions to fill out both sides. Use a covered wire to secure bush to frame on the right and left sides close to the corner.
- Pull 3 ferns from bush. Fluff the loops around the ferns to give branches and fronds added lift.
- Glue the 3 fern pieces to fill around the ribbon loops.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd34055
Available for U.S. Shipping Only
Item # zprd_01195692a