For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash and dry T-shirt without fabric softener.
2. Find desired camera image on the Internet. Print out on 8½”x11” paper to create pattern.
3. Place pattern inside T-shirt, face up. Place freezer paper inside T-shirt under pattern, waxy side up. Press lightly with dry iron to temporarily stiffen the shirt while painting.
4. Working on one section at a time, trace pattern with markers, then apply a very small amount of water with paintbrush to blend the color, being very careful not to apply water anywhere that needs to remain white.
5. Continue the technique until the entire design is completed, being careful not to oversaturate with water to deter additional bleeding of the markers.
6. Let dry or use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
7. Draw over the design in areas that need sharper lines. Let dry.
8. Tie knots on each end of the ribbon strand. Safety pin ribbon to sides of camera and to the nape of T-shirt as shown. Remove ribbon before laundering.
Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap after 24 hours, line dry. Do not dry clean.