Piggy Bank Pouch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut® Wild Card cartridge
- Cricut® Craft Room Basics cartridge
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Cricut® Craft Foam, Distressed
- White embroidery floss
- Grey embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
1. Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space™ to cut the images from distressed foam. Reference Photo to cut out a small slit for change.
2. Stitch a quick top stitch using grey floss for the piggy eye.
3. Stack the two pig images back to back. Use adhesive to glue the curly tail pieces to each other to stabilize them.
4. Use embroidery floss (approximately 6 strands) and a needle to stitch around the outside edges of the pouch.