Pilsner Fringe Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Color Waves: Playground 1 ball or color of choice
- Lion Brand® crochet hook size J-10 (6 mm)
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- About 7" x 66" (18 x 167.5 cm), not including fringe
- One pattern rep = about 10" (25.5 cm). Note: One pattern consists of 18 dc and the following ch-14 sp.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Scarf is worked lengthwise in one piece.
- Fringe is knotted onto ends of Scarf.
- Ch 212.
- Row 1: Dc in 4th ch from hook (3 skipped ch count as first dc), dc in next 16 ch, *ch 14, sk next 14 ch, dc in next 18 ch; rep from * to end of row – 6 ch-14 sps and 126 dc (seven 18-dc groups).
- Rows 2-12: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), turn, sk first st, dc in next 17 sts, *ch 14, sk next ch-14 sp, dc in next 18 sts; rep from * to end of row working last dc in top of beginning ch.
- Fasten off.
- For each fringe, cut 4 strands of yarn about 15" (38 cm) long.
- Hold strands together and fold in half. Use crochet hook to draw fold through end of Scarf, forming a loop. Pull ends of fringe through this loop. Pull to tighten. Make 8 fringes along each end of Scarf. Trim fringe evenly.
- Weave in ends.
- dc = double crochet
- ch-sp(s) = chain space(s) previously made
- rep = repeat
- sk = skip
- st(s) = stitch(es)