SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" fabric squares, assorted prints
- 1/2 yd iron-on fleece
- Pencil & paper
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & ironing surface
- Batting for stuffing
1. Draw a 9" circle on paper.
2. Divide circle into 6 pie shapes.
3. Cut 1 section out for pattern.
4. Trace and cut out sections using 6 prints.
5. Piece 6 pieces together with a 1/4" seam allowance to form circle.
6. Use the finished circle as a pattern to cut out bottom and 2 fleece pieces.
7. Iron fleece to the top and bottom.
8. Right sides together sew 1/4" seam around circle, leaving an opening for turning.
9. Turn, stuff. Sew opening closed.
10. Wrap with floss into 4 or 6 sections.
11. Embellish the center with a button.