Pine cone Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 scented pine cones
- Various floral picks: pine, feathers, berries
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Select pinecones with open areas between each row.
2. Cut an 8" length of ribbon. Form a loop and glue ends together to create the hanger. Center and glue to top of pinecone.
3. Cut 5" lengths of ribbon. Sporadically glue loops to the top portion of the pinecone.
4. Cut 3"x2" tulle squares and tuck into crevasses as desired.
5. Cut the floral picks into 1-1/2" pieces. Glue each piece evenly spaced on pinecone to fill out the top.