Pine Cone Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg scented pine cones
- 1 pkg holiday picks with pine & berries
- 1 bolt 1/2"-wide ribbon
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun, glue sticks
1. Select pine cones with open areas between each row.
2. Cut an 8" length of ribbon. Form a loop and glue ends together to create the hanger.
Center and glue to top of the pine cone.
3. Cut fifteen 5" lengths of ribbon. Glue cut ends together. evenly space & glue 5 or 6 loops for the 1st row.
at the top of the pine cone. Repeat 2 more times, alternating loops between each row.
4. Cut the pine picks into 1 1/2" pieces. Glue each piece evenly spaced on pine cone to fill out the top.
5. Cut the berries into smaller pieces and glue to pine cone to fill.