Pinecone Picks with Ribbon
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 clusters pine cone picks
- 1 bolt ribbon of choice
- 1 pkg. cloth-covered wire
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutter
- Use wire to form a loop to hang project. Twist several times. Leave tails.
- Cut desired length of ribbon. Fold a third of the way down. Attach loop and secure.
- Form loops to make bow. Attach with same wire in step 2.
- Trim pine cones from one pick. Add one each to two clusters. Reserve remaining cone.
- Glue the two clusters to the uneven tails. Allow to dry.
- Trim one cone from another cluster.
- Glue reserved cones to area where ribbon was attached.
- Form smaller loops. Glue in same area.
- Glue two remaining cones near hanging loop and bow. Allow to dry.