Pink and Pearl Amethyst Jewelry Set
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silver 6mm round spacers (A)
- 8mm pearl potato beads (B)
- Amethyst iris 10x14 mm faceted rondel (C)
- 10mm amethyst round drop (D)
- Jewelry-making tools
1. Cut 64" length of silk thread, double the thread and divided by two then cut to make double string.
2. Thread needle.
3. On double thread attach about 6" of French wire follow by 1 loop of three loop of clasps.
4. Push the thread through and push the French wire all the way to the loop and knot.
5. String 1 1A, 1B, then knot. String 5B, knot, and 2B, 1C, 3B, knot. String 4B, 1C, 1B, and then Knot. String 6B, knot. String 1B, 1C, 4B, and knot. String 4B, 1C, 1B, and knot. String 7B, 1C, 1B, and knot. String 7B, 1C, 1B, and knot. String 6B and knot.
6. String 1B, 16mm metal, about 6" of French wire followed by another side of the Clasps.
7. Push the thread through the loop and the 6mm metal beads, and bring the French wire all the way through the loop and tie a knot.
8. Put 1 or 2 drops of glue then knot 2 times. Cut the excess thread.
9. For the other 2 strands, follow the previous instructions.
1. Cut about 22" of silk thread.
2. Make the thread in two strings and cut the end. Use a needle to thread the beads.
3. Attach 1 jump ring and about 6" of French wire until there are two separate threads.
4. Push the thread through the jump ring and bring the French wire all the way to the end, then string 1 6mm metal bead. Knot several times, then glue.
5. String 2B on each side then string 1D. Push both threads crisscross way, and repeat 10 times.
6. String 1 6mm metal bead and about 6" of French wire; push the thread through the jump ring and back through the 6mm metal beads.
7. Pull the thread until all the beads are laying perfectly, tie a knot several times and glue.
8. Cut the excess wire.
9. Cut about 12" of chain. Make a loop on 1D and attach to the chain. Attach the chain to the jump ring.
1. Cut an eye pin about 18" in length and create a simple loop.
2. Place 1 10mm amethyst bead and create another loop.
3. Take 1 head pin and place 1B, 1C and 1B then create another loop.
4. Attached the loop with the 10mm amethyst.
5. Place the loop of the ear wire into the loop of the head pin and close it securely.