1. Cut 2 pieces of beading wire 10" long each.
2. Take one wire and slide a crimp bead onto one end and then one side of the toggle clasp. Take the end of the wire and feed it back through the crimp bead creating a loop with the wire. Slide the crimp bead tight to the toggle and crimp in place. Repeat for other piece of wire onto the same toggle end so that 2 pieces of wire are attached to the same toggle piece.
3. Begin stringing the beads onto both strands in the same pattern, following the photo for the order of the beads. String the 2-hole pink rhinestone sliders beads onto both wires at the same time. Continue until all beads are strung on the wires.
4. Slide a crimp bead onto one strand after the last pink fire polished bead and feed the wire through the remaining toggle piece and then back into the crimp bead again, creating a loop as in step 2. Repeat for the other wire so that both strands are connected to the same toggle end. Hold the toggle piece with one hand and pull the loose wire end with flat nose pliers to close any gaps in the wire. Repeat for the other wire strand.
5. Try on the bracelet to make sure it is the correct length and make any adjustments if necessary before crimping closed.
6. Once it is the correct size and all wires have been pulled tight, crimp the crimp beads and trim off any excess wire.