1. Cut the following lengths of twist wire chain:
2. Take the 2 longer pieces and connect the ends together with a 4mm jump ring on each side.
3. Take the 2 shorter pieces and connect the ends together with a 4mm jump ring.
4. Take a 7mm jump ring and slide it onto one of the 4mm jump rings on the longer set of chains and hook it into the outer hole on the hoop earring finding. Take the other end and do the same with a 7mm jump ring, connecting it to the 4mm jump ring and opposite outer hole of the hoop earring finding.
5. Repeat for the shorter chains, using the next 2 holes of the hoop earring finding.
6. For the center, create pink bead link and a red bead link using eye pins and hook them together. Take the open loop of the pink bead link and connect it to the center hole of the hoop earring finding.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for other earring.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.