Pink Bow Blouse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pattern: Vogue 8905
- Fabric per pattern plus an additional 1/4 yd for bow
- 1 pkg of 1/2" single fold bias tape
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & ironing surface
1. Follow pattern directions for Vogue 8905, view C.
2. Cut out a 56"x8-1/4" piece for bow from extra fabric.
3. Fold in half lengthwise with right sides together, matching up edges.
4. Sew a 1/4" seam around edges leaving a 2" opening to turn right side out.
5. Turn right side out and press
6. Sew opening closed.
7. Tie into a bow.
8. Hand tack on front of top at neckline.