Pink Canvas Button Heart
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Button Jar Buttons: - pink
• Assorted rhinestone buttons
• Assorted white pearl buttons
• 8”x8” Artist canvas
• Paper for template
• Acrylic paint
• Paint brush
• Brown ink pad
• Stencil brush
• Newspaper to cover work space
1. Cover work surface.
2. Paint canvas and allow to dry.
3. Cut a heart shape about 7”x7” out of the paper to make template. Place template on the canvas and lightly trace around heart shape.
4. Place first layer of buttons within the heart shape and glue in place. Add another layer of buttons including the rhinestone and pearl buttons to fill in the gaps. Glue in place.
5. To give an aged appearance to the canvas, gently pat brown ink from the stamp pad on the stencil brush and run along edges of canvas.
6. Tie a ribbon bow and glue in the corner.