SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Button Jar Buttons: - pink
• Assorted rhinestone buttons
• Assorted white pearl buttons
• 8”x8” Artist canvas
• Paper for template
• Acrylic paint
• Paint brush
• Brown ink pad
• Stencil brush
• Newspaper to cover work space
1. Cover work surface.
2. Paint canvas and allow to dry.
3. Cut a heart shape about 7”x7” out of the paper to make template. Place template on the canvas and lightly trace around heart shape.
4. Place first layer of buttons within the heart shape and glue in place. Add another layer of buttons including the rhinestone and pearl buttons to fill in the gaps. Glue in place.
5. To give an aged appearance to the canvas, gently pat brown ink from the stamp pad on the stencil brush and run along edges of canvas.
6. Tie a ribbon bow and glue in the corner.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>