Pink Daisy Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads®:
- Pink dyed bamboo 4mm coral rounds (6)
- Light sapphire 6mm shell rounds (7)
- Silver-plated 7mm spring coil wire beads (7)
- Antique silver-plated bumpy toggle clasp (10)
- Bright silver 4mm jump rings (6)
- Silver 2" eyepins (2)
- 6" of silver-plated 26-gauge copper wire
- Wire cutters
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
1. Use 1 eyepin to string 1 coil bead; form a simple loop. Repeat 6 times to create a total of 7 coil links. Use 1 eyepin to string 1 pink round; form a simple loop. Repeat 5 times to create a total of 6 pink links. Use 1 eyepin to string 1 sapphire round; form a simple loop. Repeat 6 times to create a total of 7 sapphire links.
2. Use 2 jump rings doubled to connect alternating coil and pink links to form a beaded chain.
3. Use 3 single jump rings to connect the sapphire links to form a beaded chain. Add 8 single jump rings to each end of the sapphire beaded chain.
4. Use 1 jump ring to attach one end of each beaded chain to one half of the toggle clasp. Repeat for the other ends of the chain using the remaining half of the clasp.