Pink Daisy Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads® beads:
- Pink dyed bamboo 4mm coral rounds (12)
- Light sapphire 6mm shell rounds (2)
- Silver-plated 7mm spring coil wire beads (2)
- Bright silver 4mm jump rings (4)
- Silver 2" eyepins (2)
- 18" silver-plated 26-gauge copper wire
- Silver-plated 1" fish hooks (2)
- Silver-plated 18mm chandelier loop charms (2)
- Wire cutters
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
1. Use 1 eyepin to string 1 coil bead; form a simple loop. Use 2 jump rings doubled to attach the top loop of the coil link to 1 fish hook. Attach the bottom loop of the coil link to the top loop of 1 loop charm.
2. Center 6 coral rounds on a 6" piece of wire. Twist the ends of the wire together to form a circle. Use 1 wire to string 1 sapphire round across the center of the beaded coral circle to form a flower.
3. Twist the wires behind the back of the flower. Use 1 wire to wrap the flower to the left side of the loop charm. Use the other wire to wrap the flower to the right side of the loop charm. Trim wire.
4. Use 3" of wire to wrap the bottom of the flower to the bottom of the loop charm, through the center of the seven loops. Trim wire.
5. Repeat Steps 1-4 for the second earring.