1. Use 1 eyepin to string 1 coil bead; form a simple loop. Use 2 jump rings doubled to attach the top loop of the coil link to 1 fish hook. Attach the bottom loop of the coil link to the top loop of 1 loop charm.
2. Center 6 coral rounds on a 6" piece of wire. Twist the ends of the wire together to form a circle. Use 1 wire to string 1 sapphire round across the center of the beaded coral circle to form a flower.
3. Twist the wires behind the back of the flower. Use 1 wire to wrap the flower to the left side of the loop charm. Use the other wire to wrap the flower to the right side of the loop charm. Trim wire.
4. Use 3" of wire to wrap the bottom of the flower to the bottom of the loop charm, through the center of the seven loops. Trim wire.
5. Repeat Steps 1-4 for the second earring.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.