Pink Daisy Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads® beads:
- Antique silver-plated bumpy toggle clasp (1)
- Pink dyed bamboo 4mm coral rounds (34)
- Light sapphire 6mm shell rounds (11)
- 8" of silver-plated 10mm wire wrapped bead dangles on chain
- Silver-plated 20mm metal loop beads (5)
- Bright silver 4mm (small) jump rings 9 bright silver 6mm (large) jump rings (66)
- Silver 2" eyepins (24)
- 18" of silver-plated 26-gauge copper wire
- 12-1/2" of Blue Moon Beads® silver-plated etched oval chain
- Wire cutters
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
1. Use 1 eyepin to string 1 sapphire round; form a simple loop. Repeat 7 times to create a total of 8 sapphire links. Use 1 eyepin to string 1 coral round; form a simple loop. Repeat 15 times to create a total of 16 coral links.
2. Use 1 small jump ring to attach the coral links to create a beaded chain. Use 3 small jump rings to attach the sapphire links to create a beaded chain. Attach 8 small jump rings to each end of the sapphire beaded chain.
3. Attach 1 large jump ring to 1 loop bead. Use 1 small jump ring to attach the previous jump ring to 1 small jump ring. Repeat this entire step 4 times to create a total of 5 loop bead dangles.
4. Center 6 coral rounds on 6" of wire. Twist the wire together to form a circle. Use 1 wire to string 1 sapphire round across the center of the beaded ring to form a flower. Wrap 1 wire around the loop bead several times to attach one side of the flower to the loop bead. Repeat for the opposite side of the flower. Repeat this entire step twice to create a total of 3 beaded flower links.
5. Use 1 large jump ring to attach half of the clasp to 6-1/4" of chain. Use 1 large jump ring to attach the other end of the chain to one end of the sapphire chain, one end of the coral chain, and one end of the wire wrapped beaded chain. Repeat for the other half of the necklace.
6. Attach 1 flower link to the chain between the 3rd and 4th, 5th and 6th, and 9th and 10th wire dangles.