1. Sew costumes following pattern directions.
2. Embellish as desired.
1. Pink – cut one piece of elastic 16". Overlap one inch and hand stitch. Cut a 3" circle of pink performance fabric for base.
2. Cut a 12" piece of pink feather boa and spiral on top of circle –gluing in place.
3. Cut a 15" x 1" piece of performance fabric. Baste a running stitch along one long edge. Pull to gather into a circle.
4. Glue circle on top of feather and add sequins (cut from sequin fabric) to center. Glue or stitch on top of elastic overlap.