Pink Faith Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip items:
- Soft Fabric Paint: Matte Azalea, Matte Glacier White
- Fashion Art To Go Kit
- God is Love Express Yourself Iron-On Transfer
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Light pink T-shirt
- Small round paintbrush
- Plastic tablecloth
- Scratch paper
- Iron and ironing surface
- Paper towels and disposable foam plate
- For best results, please read all manufacturer's instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Position iron-on transfer on front of T-shirt and iron in place following package instructions.
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth; place T-shirt on center of covered work surface.
- Cut a piece of scratch paper slightly larger than image and cover design to protect from paint splatters.
- Squeeze small puddle of Azalea paint onto foam plate. Use a small brush to add a few drops of water to paint, mixing thoroughly until paint reaches a milky consistency.
- Load brush with paint and flick wrist over shirt creating a splattered effect. Load brush for each flick, changing angles for interest. Clean brush and repeat step using Glacier White paint. Carefully remove paper over image and let dry. Arrange a random pattern of Flocked iron-on transfers on shirt. Iron in place.
- Turn on cordless heat-setting tool. Arrange crystals as desired around design and gently touch tip of tool on top of each crystal for 5-6 seconds. Let crystals cool, then test with finger to ensure crystal is adhered.
- Wait 72 hours to wash. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry. To iron, turn garment inside out, being careful not to touch design with iron. Do not dry clean.