Pink Flamingo Party
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola&®:Construction PaperErasable Colored PencilsNo-Run School GlueScissorsGlitter Glue
- Paper towel roll
- Hole punch
- Foam produce tray
1. On a large sheet of construction paper, use Crayola&® Erasable Colored Pencils to draw a flamingo. Color it with Crayola&® Markers. Cut out with Crayola&® Scissors.
2. Trace around the flamingo on cardboard. Cut it out. Attach flamingo to cardboard with Crayola&® School Glue. Allow to dry.
3. Use Crayola&® Markers to color a cardboard paper towel roll to look like a trunk. On white construction paper, use colored pencils to draw large palm leaves and coconuts. Color them on both sides with markers. Cut them out.
4. Make several slits in the top of the tree trunk. Slide a leaf into each slit. Glue on leaves. Glue coconuts between leaves. Allow to dry.
5. Turn a recycled foam produce tray upside down. Trace around it on paper. Color paper with shades of blue marker to resemble water. Cut out waves and glue to the flat tray. Allow to dry.
6. Draw strips of ocean waves on paper. Color waves with marker. Cut them out. Glue waves around the outside of the tray. Allow to dry.
7. Cut a circle in the foam tray. Insert palm tree. Glue palm tree and flamingo to the scene. Allow to dry.
8. On paper, use colored pencils to draw small pictures of flamingos, palm leaves, and coconuts. Color with markers. Cut out. Add glitter glue. Allow to dry.
9. Cut a cardboard paper towel roll into napkin rings. Color with markers. Glue leaves, coconuts, and a flamingo to each ring. Allow to dry.