1. Slide a seed bead onto the 2 threads until it reaches the middle. Fold the two threads in half so there are 4 strands. Slide a clamshell bead tip onto all four strands. The bead will rest inside the clamshell.
2. Divide the strands into pairs and string a seed bead onto each pair. String a Vintage Rose and Rose bead on one strand and a single Rose bead on its neighboring strand. Slide both threads through a seed bead in opposite directions. Repeat with the other pair of threads, replacing the Rose beads with Rose Water Opal beads.
3. Working with the two threads in the middle, slide a Rose bead on one thread and a Rose Water Opal and Vintage Rose bead on the other thread. These beads will make the third “petals" on your flowers. Pass both threads through a seed bead in opposite directions.
4. Take one of the threads from the previous step and its adjacent thread. Slide a Rose Water Opal bead on one strand and a Rose and Vintage Rose bead on the other pass both threads through a seed bead in opposite directions. With the other pair of threads, slide a Rose Water Opal and Vintage Rose bead on one thread and a Rose bead on the other thread. Pass both threads through a seed bead in opposite directions.
5. Continue the pattern only alternating the Rose Water Opal beads with Light Rose beads.
6. Once at the end of the bracelet, slide on the last seed beads onto both threads of each pair, this time in the same direction.
7. Pass all 4 strands through a clamshell. Thread a seed bead onto 2 strands. Make a surgeon’s knot and trim the threads.
8. Close the clamshell bead tips and attach the clasp with jump rings.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>