1. Link (8) 4mm jump rings together.
2. Attach an earring wire to one end of the linked jump rings.
3. Make the following bead drops: (5) 6mm pink bicone drops, (6) 6mm pink pearl drops and (6) 6mm white pearl drops.
4. Attach the drops in the following order, placing a drop on each side of the jump ring: (2) pink pearls to the first, second and third jump rings; (2) white pearls to the fourth, fifth and sixth jump rings; (2) pink bicones to the seventh jump ring and (3) pink bicone to the eighth jump ring.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring
1. Cut a 10" length of beading wire.
2. Using a crimp bead, attach a toggle clasp to one end of the wire.
3. Thread the following pattern onto the wire: a 4mm white pearl and a 6mm white pearl and repeat 5 more times, thread on a 4mm pearl, a rhinestone bead, a 4mm pearl, a rhinestone bead, a 4mm pearl, a rhinestone bead, a 4mm pearl, a rhinestone bead, a 4mm pearl, a rhinestone bead and a 4mm pearl. Thread on a 6mm pearl and a 4mm pearl and repeat 5 more times.
4. Use a crimp bead to attach the wire to the other toggle end. Trim the excess wire.
1. Cut the following lengths of beading wire: 21", 23", 25", 27", 29", 31" and 33".
2. Using crimp tubes, attach each wire to a 6mm jump ring. Attach a lobster claw clasp to the jump ring.
3. Use crimp tubes to “float" the beads in place, keeping each bead approximately 1/2" apart from the next bead.
4. The pattern for the first strand is: 4mm white pearls with a total length of 17-1/2".
5. The pattern for the second strand is a mix of: 6mm pink bicones, 8mm dark pink pearls, 6mm white pearls, 4mm white pearls and 6mm pink pearls with a total length of 19".
6. The pattern for the third strand is: 4mm white pearls with a total length of 21-1/2".
7. The pattern for the fourth strand is: the same as the second strand with a total length of 23".
8. The pattern for the fifth strand is: 4mm white pearls with a total length of 24-1/2".
9. The pattern for the sixth strand is: the same as the second strand with a total length of 26".
10. The pattern for the seventh strand is: 4m white pearls with a total length of 27-1/2".
11. Use crimp tubes to attach each wire to a 6mm jump ring. Trim the excess wires.
12. Connect a 2" length of extender chain to the jump ring.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>