Pink Peony Bouquet and Flower Girl Dress
Flower Girl Dress
Pattern: McCall's 5795
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Nine 24” Peony Spray Pink Stems
- Floral tape
- Roll of 1 ½” Bridal ribbon
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Remove most of the leaves on the Peony stem, keeping the ones that are attached very close to the top of the stem.
- Arrange Peonies in the desired shape of the bouquet and tape the stems together with the floral tape as you add a stem.
- Use the removed greenery to fill in any open spots or around the base of the bouquet. Tape onto bouquet with floral tape.
- Add the ribbon by placing a bead of hot glue onto the stems and wrapping the ribbon around the bunch.
- Cut the Peony stems at desired length.
Items in This Collection