Pink Posy Candleholder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® FolkArt® Enamels®:
Acrylic Paint: Wicker White, Engine Red, Licorice
- #1 liner paintbrush
- 3/4" tape
- 43⁄4" square glass vase
1. Measure down 3/4" from top of vase and tape off a 1 1/4" stripe. Below bottom piece of tape, measure & tape off a 1/2" stripe. Apply Wicker White paint with the 1 1/4" Spouncer®.
2. Mix equal parts of Wicker White & Engine Red. Apply with Spouncer® around vase to create flower centers.
3. Use liner brush to paint small strokes of Licorice for petals. Apply Licorice dots between flowers using the handle end of paintbrush.
4. Paint spirals inside pink flowers with liner brush and Wicker White.