Pink & Purple 3-Strand Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Forty-three 12mm pink round glass beads
- 31 purple pearls
- 22 purple/brown pearls
- 3-loop clasp
- 96 silver eye pins
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- Create connector by sliding 12mm purple round glass bead onto eye pin and forming a simple loop. Repeat 42 times.
- Create longest beaded strand by joining 24 connectors.
- Create shortest beaded strand by joining remaining 19 connectors.
- Create connector by sliding purple pearl onto eye pin and forming a simple loop, then repeat 30 more times.
- Join all 31 purple pearl connectors into a beaded chain to create middle strand.
- Create 22 more connectors using purple/brown pearls. Make 2 beaded strands with 11 connectors each.
- Detach lobster clasp from 3-loop clasp by opening jump rings.
- Attach 3-beaded strands from steps 1 through 5 to the 3-loop clasp by opening and closing the connector loops. Attach them in length order.
- Connect purple/brown pearl strand to single loop side of 3-loop clasp.
- Repeat step 9 for 2nd purple/brown pearl strand.
- Attach lobster clasp to end connectors by opening and closing loops.