Pink Stone Bib Necklace
- Light pink stone assorted beads, 6-8mm
- Medium pink stone assorted beads, 6-8mm
- Crystal facetted bicone beads
- Silver lobster clasp
- Silver chain for extender
- Large silver jump ring
- Fishing line
- Crimping pliers
1. Start by cutting two lengths of fishing line, each 2 yards long. String on a crimp bead, a lobster clasp, then go back through the crimp bead and crimp using crimping pliers.
2. String on 11 8mm round light pink stone beads onto both strings.
3. Onto one string, string several light pink and then switch to medium pink beads, for a total of 2&of beads. After the last bead, take the string back up through the rest of the beads, essentially “trapping” the last bead in place.
4. String one light pink bead onto both strings, then take one, and string light pink beads moving to medium pink beads with crystal bicone accents, for a total of 2-1/2&of beads. Trap the last bead as in the previous step and come back up to the top. String one bead, then repeat this step multiple times, each time stringing a slightly longer stack of pink beads. The 7th strand should be the longest, at which time begin decreasing the size to mirror the left side of the necklace.
5. Finish the other side of the necklace by stringing plain round light pink beads, crimp beads and a large jump ring. Go back through the crimp beads, tighten everything up and crimp.