Pink V-Stitch Baby Throw
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Babysoft® Parfait Print, 3 balls or color of your choice
- Crochet hook size G-6 (4.25 mm)
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- 33" x 36" (84 x 91.5 cm)
- 6 V-sts + 9 rows = 4" (10 cm) in
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- STITCH EXPLANATION
- V-st: (Dc, ch 1, dc) all in indicated st.
- Ch 148.
- Row 1: (Dc, ch 1, dc) in 5th ch from hook (V-st made), *sk next 2 ch, V-st in next ch; rep from * across to last 2 ch, sk next ch, dc in last ch – 48 V-sts at the end of this row.
- Rows 2-78: Ch 3, turn, V-st in ch-1 sp of each V-st across, dc in top of
- turning ch. Do not fasten off.
- Rnd 1: Do not turn, work sc evenly spaced around entire outside edge of Throw, working 3 sc in each corner st; join with sl st in first sc.
- Rnd 2: *Ch 2, sl st in 2nd ch from hook (picot made), sk next sc, sl st in next 2 sc; rep from * around. Note: As you near the end of Rnd 2, count your remaining sts. If necessary, you can sl st in 1 or in 3 sc (instead of 2 sc), in order to end the rnd evenly.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
- ch = chain
- ch-space = space previously made
- dc = double crochet
- rep = repeat
- rnd = round
- sc = single crochet
- sk = skip
- st(s) = stitch(es)