SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pinwheels – 3 each of yellow, pink, green, blue
- Ribbon, 1/4" – yellow, pink, green, blue
- Styrofoam™ wreath – 16"
- Ribbon, 1-1/2" (3 reels)
- Straight pins
- Wire cutters
- Glue (optional)
1. Wrap ribbon around the entire wreath, securing occasionally on the back, with pins.
2. Cut a 9" length of ribbon and secure it to the back of the wreath, with pins, as a hanger.
3. Using wire cutters, trim the stems from the pinwheels, leaving a 2" stem to push into the Styrofoam wreath. Reserve the stems for another project.
4. Space the pinwheels about 3-1/2" from stem to stem. Pierce the wreath, through the ribbon, shallowly. Push the pinwheel into position. If they don&'t seem secure, add tacky glue to the holes.
5. Cut 10" lengths of ribbon, 6 of each color. Tie a knot at the center of each length, insert a straight pin, and push into the wreath (pin concealed) at the top and bottom of each pinwheel. Repeat around the wreath.