Pirate Stool Cover
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Babyville Boutique:Pirates PUL Fabric - 18'x'18Fold Over Elastic – 1 package
- 12' wooden stool
- Hobby/craft spray paint
- Polyester batting - 12' square or cut to size of stool seat
- All-purpose spray adhesive
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Spray legs of stool with paint in either a matte or gloss finish. Allow to dry.
2. Cut batting to size of stool seat. Glue batting to seat following directions on spray adhesive.
3. Measure the batting covered stool seat, adding several inches all around for covering edges and folding fabric under. Cut PUL fabric to stool seat measurements.
4. Encase raw edges of fabric in fold over elastic, stitching with three-step zigzag stitch and stretching slightly all around.
5. Place cover on seat.