SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Glue the toy wheels to the wooden cubes and let them dry.
2. Paint each set with the Ginger Buttercream paint and let them dry
3. Paint each set with the Bisque Buttercream paint and let them dry.
4. Using the sandpaper, roughen the edges and distress the surface of the paint finish.
5. Use the wire cutters and clip off about 2” of the bottom of the wire silver cardholders.
6. Bend the bottom of the wire about 1/8 “ at a 90 degree.
7. Hot glue the bottom of the wire and slide into the hole on the top of the wooden set on each one. Place a dab of C6000 glue on top to secure wire holder in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.