Plaid Funkin Punkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White acrylic paint
- Green acrylic paint
- Medium flat brush
- Detail brush
- Water/paper towels for clean up
- Paper to protect work surface
1. Base paint the entire pumpkin Green. Add additional coats as needed until the pumpkin is a solid opaque green. Allow paint to dry between coats.
2. Mix a couple dots of white paint with green paint to create a lighter shade of green paint. Paint on 2" vertical stripes around the pumpkin with a medium flat brush using the lighter green paint.
3. Paint on thin white stripes vertically and horizontally across the pumpkin with a detail brush to create a plaid pattern.
Try using other color patterns or varying line work to create other plaid patterns for a variety of pumpkin designs.