Plaid & Pom Pom Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yds of plaid fabric
- 4 yds of pom-pom trim
- Rotary cutter
- Rotary cutting mat
- Acrylic ruler
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Cut 2 pieces of plaid fabric 32"x10-1/2".
2. With right sides together, place the pom-pom trim in between the 32" edges of the fabric. Ensure pom-pom trim is facing inward.
3. Sew the sides of the scarf together with a 1/2" seam allowance.
4. Flip right side out and press.
5. Fold 1" inward on 10-1/2" ends of scarf and press.
6. Place pom-pom trim in between the edges of fabric with trim facing outward. Stitch down and press.