1. Prepare dough according to recipe directions. Tint a portion green. Roll out plain and green dough 1/8" thick and cut cookies using cutter. Bake on cookie sheet and cool completely on cooling grid.
2. Prepare icing according to package directions. Tint portions medium green, light green and red; reserve some white.
3. Using full-strength medium green icing, disposable decorating bag and tip 2, outline all cookies. On green dough cookies, outline leaf and pipe veins. Allow to set until dry on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet.
4. Thin down colored and white icing; reserve small portion of full-strength white icing.
5. On half of the plain dough cookies, using thinned light green icing, cut decorating bag and tip 2, fill in cookies. Immediately pipe vertical and horizontal lines, varying pressure to create different thicknesses, using thinned colored icings, disposable decorating bags and tip 1. Allow to set until dry on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet.
6. On remaining plain dough cookies, using thinned white icing, disposable decorating bag and tip 2, fill in cookies. Immediately pipe diagonal, crisscross lines, varying pressure to create different thicknesses, using thinned colored icings, disposable decorating bags and tip 1. Allow to set until dry on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet.
7. Roll a ball of red fondant, 1/4" dia. Lightly dust mold with cornstarch, and press fondant into small four-hole button cavity of mold. Using full-strength icing, disposable decorating bag and tip 2, attach button to cookies. Let set until completely dry.
Project Tip: To thin royal icing, add a small amount of water until you reach proper consistency. Icing can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks. Bring to room temperature for decorating; remix before using.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>