SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason jar
- 3 lace doilies
- Decorative sand, black
- 1 orchid leaves stem
- 2 orchid stems, white
- 1 spool ribbon, black & white stripe
- Aleene’s® Tacky glue®
- Small craft brush
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Wire cutters
1. Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
2. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
3. Arrange & cut doilies for desired design.
4. Paint back of doilies with glue. Adhere in place. Let dry.
5. Fill jar with sand.
6. Cut stems of orchids & leaves, Arrange and insert into sand.
7. Tie ribbon with bow around neck of jar.