Plush Pompom Birds
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg Big Value! PomPoms: assorted, bold multi
- 1 pkg guinea plumage, mixed vibrant
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- Glitter, fine
- Small beads, black
- 1 sheet of yellow craft felt
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Glue medium pompom to large pompom to form body and head.
- Glue feathers on tail, head & wings.
- Cut small diamond shape from yellow felt for beak. Fold beak in half and glue to bird's face.
- Glue black beads in place for eyes.
- Dab glue on bird's breast, sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry. Brush off any excess glitter.
- Make several birds, line them up and glue them to a branch.