SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tombow:Permanent AdhesiveMono Multi Liquid GluePower TabsFastener Tabs
- DCWV® Heirloom Stack
- Four Envelopes A2 size 4-3/4'x5-3/4'
- Matching ribbon
- Bone folder
1. For each of the four envelopes, glue the envelope flap to back with Permanent
Adhesive. Glue envelopes together with Permanent Adhesive and stack the
envelopes together. Apply a 4' strip of the adhesive right under the opening and
centered in the middle. Do not apply the adhesive right across the envelope, as it
will not open properly. Place the second envelope on top and use the bone folder
to make sure you have a strong bond. Repeat with all the envelopes.
2. Fold a sheet of 12'x12' paper into center and glue down with Permanent
Adhesive. Along the long edge, score 1-1/2' from each short edge, fold over and
adhere flaps with Permanent adhesive. Adhere the stack of envelopes into folder
with Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
3. Fold a sheet of 12'x12' paper into center and glue down with Permanent
Adhesive. Along the long edge, score at 1', 5-3/4' and 9-1/2', fold over and
adhere flaps with Permanent adhesive. Adhere folder with pockets into cover with
Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
4. Add ribbon with Permanent adhesive around cover. Add Fastener Tab to front flap.
5. Add embellishments with Power Tabs.