SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® foam wreath: 18" green
- 6 large glittered poinsettia stems
- Snow-flocked pine garland
- Red berry picks
- 2" red ribbon
- 2" holiday print ribbon
- Floral pins
- Low-temp glue gun & glue
- Wire cutters
1. Glue one end of the red ribbon to the back of the wreath. Wrap the ribbon around the wreath slightly overlapping each wrap to completely cover the wreath. Glue the end again.
2. Wrap the pine garland around the outside edge of the wreath, gluing and pinning in place to secure. Cut off any excess at the end of the garland and use to fill in around the wreath.
3. Make a large bow with long tails using the printed ribbon. Pin and glue the bow to the top of the wreath.
4. Cut the stems of the poinsettia blossoms to about 2". Insert blossoms around the wreath evenly spaced. Pilot a hole with your scissors first to pierce the ribbon if necessary. Fill in around the wreath with the remaining pine garland.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products