SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Cartridge, Winter Wonderland
- Cricut Craft Room® design software
- Striped pattern paper (1)
- Red pattern paper (1)
- Gold glitter cardstock (1)
- Kraft cardstock (1)
- Cream cardstock (1)
- Green cardstock (1)
- Red cardstock (1)
- Sewing machine
- Foam squares
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Go to cricut.com/project and search for “poinsettia card". From the card page, download the project files and import them into the Cricut Craft Room® design software.
2. Using the imported .ccr files, create the poinsettia:
Cut leaves (Green layer) from green cardstock.
Cut berries and flower base (Red PP layer) from red pattern paper.
Cut flower (Red CS layer) from red cardstock.
Cut flower center (Gold Glt layer) from gold glitter cardstock.
3. Ink edges of all poinsettia cuts. Layer together and attach brads.
4. Use paper trimmer to cut one 8-1/2"x5-1/2" piece of kraft cardstock. Fold in half to create card base.
5. Use paper trimmer to cut one 1"x12" of cream cardstock. Fold to create ruffles. Use paper trimmer to cut one 1-1/4"x5-1/2" piece of striped pattern paper. Adhere to ruffled piece. Use sewing machine to embellish as desired. Adhere to card front.
6. Use foam squares to adhere poinsettia to card front.
7. Embellish as desired.