1. Go to cricut.com/project and search for “poinsettia card". From the card page, download the project files and import them into the Cricut Craft Room® design software.
2. Using the imported .ccr files, create the poinsettia:
Cut leaves (Green layer) from green cardstock.
Cut berries and flower base (Red PP layer) from red pattern paper.
Cut flower (Red CS layer) from red cardstock.
Cut flower center (Gold Glt layer) from gold glitter cardstock.
3. Ink edges of all poinsettia cuts. Layer together and attach brads.
4. Use paper trimmer to cut one 8-1/2"x5-1/2" piece of kraft cardstock. Fold in half to create card base.
5. Use paper trimmer to cut one 1"x12" of cream cardstock. Fold to create ruffles. Use paper trimmer to cut one 1-1/4"x5-1/2" piece of striped pattern paper. Adhere to ruffled piece. Use sewing machine to embellish as desired. Adhere to card front.
6. Use foam squares to adhere poinsettia to card front.
7. Embellish as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.