1. Cut a 2" circle to serve as a base for flower topper.
2. Using Fuse, letterpress and cut out five light red and five dark red bird wings from craft foam, and four green wings from cardstock
3. Add a small drop of low-temperature hot glue at the base of each petal and clamp closed with a clothespin (to avoid burning yourself) until dry.
4. Adhere petals centered on card base with darker red on bottom layer spread apart. Adhere green leaves to bottom placed between petals.
5. Hot glue a button threaded with yellow embroidery floss to center of flower to complete.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>