Polka Dot Letter
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large wood letter
- Treasures glitter kit
- Double sided adhesive paper
- Circle punches
- Black acrylic paint
1. Paint the letter with black acrylic paint.
2. Allow it to dry completely.
3. Punch several sizes of circles from the sticky paper.
4. Peel off one side of the circle and stick randomly all over letter.
5. Peel off some of the circle covers and pour crystal glitter on them.
6. Brush the extra glitter off with a soft paint brush and return it to the jar.
7. Peel off more circles and repeat process with silver glitter and then gold.