1. Base coat pumpkin and Styrofoam® ball with Granite Gray. Tip: Insert pencil in Styrofoam® ball as a holder while painting.
2. Use larger foam applicator to create black spots on pumpkin. When dry, use smaller foam applicator to make Pink Parfait and White dots inside Black ones.
3. Create two pink eyes with foam applicator. When dry, glue wiggle eyes over dots. Paint mouth and fangs with liner brush.
4. Create holes in pumpkin with pencil where legs will be inserted. Bend chenille stems into a “z" shape as shown and insert one end into hole with glue. Repeat with all legs.
5. Glue head to pumpkin body to complete.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>