Polka Dot Wrapping Paper
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts®:
- Chalkboard tag
- Mid-tone shadow ink: Fresh Peach
- Mint Julep White dauber
- Fiskars® 1/8" hole punch
- Black pen
- Sponge daubers
- Metallic acrylic craft paint: Yellow gold
- Nesting circles die set
- Mini clothespin
- Kraft wrapping paper
- White pompom trim
- White cardstock
1. Lay out a sheet of kraft wrapping paper on a solid surface & tape down edges to keep it from curling.
2. Use white dauber to create a polka dot pattern. Allow to dry; wrap gift.
3. Die cut a large circle from white cardstock & paint with two coats of metallic yellow gold acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
4. Stamp the ampersand image with Mint Julep ink on white cardstock & trim out. Use a sponge dauber to ink the edges with Mint Julep ink
to cover the white edges.
5. Stamp chalkboard tag image with Fresh Peach ink; trim out. Write message with black pen.
6. Adhere the yellow gold circle & ampersand to the package.
7. Tie on a piece of white pompom trim.
8. Attach tag with a mini clothespin.