Pom and Tassel Shoes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Shoes with tassel zipper pull
- Two large ready made pompoms
- Hand needle
- Polyester thread to match pompom
1. Thread the needle and tie a substantial knot.
2. Holding the shoe between your knees, hold the pompom on the front side of the zipper pull and
work from the backside stitching the pompom in place. When sewing be sure to catch the firm
inside of the pompom not just the soft fuzzy portion.
3. Sew about 8 stitches like sewing on a button then secure with a knot and cut off the excess
4. Repeat on the other shoe.