Pom Bead Necklace and Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stringable pompoms of choice
- White pony beads
- White rattail cord
- Thin cording or bakers’ twine: optional
- Cut a 24" section of cording for the necklace.
- String on a 9" series of white pony beads with pompoms between each of the pony beads.
- Knot the cording at each end of the beads.
- Bring the cord ends together and knot.
- Option: Create a pom bead flower by cutting a section of thin cording or bakers’ twine. String on 4 pom beads. Slide the opposite cord end through the last bead and pull cord ends tight to form a bead circle. Slide a pom bead onto cord. Slide the other cord end back through opposite end of bead. Pull both cords tight so bead sits in center of bead circle. Knot cording at sides and slide cord through several beads. Tie flower to bottom section of necklace.
- Cut a 10"-12" cord.
- String on a 6" series of white pony beads with pompoms between each of the pony beads.
- Knot the cording at each end of the beaded section.
- Make a slip knot on each side of the cording to create a slide bracelet.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_12255808a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only