1. Cut one piece each of lightweight fabric and cotton fabric, measuring 12“ x 70" each.
2. Pin pompom trim to right side of cotton fabric so straight edges of trim and raw edge of fabric are even.
3. Baste 3/8" from raw edge.
4. Pin lightweight fabric and cotton fabric with right sides together making sure raw edges are even.
5. Sew 1/2" from edge and leave a 5" opening along one edge of scarf.
6. Turn scarf right side out.
7. Slip stitch 5" opening by hand.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.