SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Determining the length of trim needed: Measure around where the hat band will sit. Add about
2” and purchase that length.
2. Starting at the back of the hat put a small amount of tacky glue on a 2” portion the trim and
place it where the trim will start. Use the straight pins to hold it into place until the glue is dry.
3. Working about 3” to 4” at a time continue in the same manner gluing the trim in place.
4. Overlap the end with the beginning and cut off any excess trim.
5. When the glue is dry remove the pins.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>