1. Measure and cut four 13” x 13” squares from both the outer fabric and the lining fabric.
2. With right sides of fabric facing, sandwich the pom pom trim in between the lining and outer fabric layers, making sure the edge of the trim lines up with the edge of the fabrics and the pom poms are facing the interior of the napkin. Pin all around the edges.
3. Stitch the napkin all the way around the edges with a 1/4" seam allowance, leaving a 4” opening to turn.
4. Turn right side out and press flat, making sure to press under the seam allowance from the 4” gap.
5. Top stitch all the way around the napkin using a 1/4" seam allowance.
6. Repeat for all four napkins.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>