1. Measure and cut four 13” x 13” squares from both the outer fabric and the lining fabric.
2. With right sides of fabric facing, sandwich the pom pom trim in between the lining and outer fabric layers, making sure the edge of the trim lines up with the edge of the fabrics and the pom poms are facing the interior of the napkin. Pin all around the edges.
3. Stitch the napkin all the way around the edges with a 1/4" seam allowance, leaving a 4” opening to turn.
4. Turn right side out and press flat, making sure to press under the seam allowance from the 4” gap.
5. Top stitch all the way around the napkin using a 1/4" seam allowance.
6. Repeat for all four napkins.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.