Pom-Pom Yarn Flowers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Various colors of Red Heart® Yarn, including green
- Pom-pom maker
- 18 gauge paper stem wire
- Tacky glue
1. Follow manufacturer's directions to make 2" pom-poms.
2. Apply a small amount of tacky glue to paper covered stem wire.
3. Beginning 1" from one end, wrap green yarn around stem wire to desired length.
4. Apply glue to end of yarn wrapped wire and insert into a pom-pom.
5. Allow to dry thoroughly, shape and trim pom-poms to desired size.
NOTE: Pom-poms can be made by wrapping yarn around a 4-1/2" piece of sturdy cardboard, remove cardboard, tie tightly in the center then shape.