Poncho with Pleather Trim with Zipper
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yds. 54"/60" wide fabric
- 24" separating zipper
- 9 yds. pleather trim
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- All seams are 5/8” unless noted.
- Fold fabric in half. Cut up 34" on the fold line for the center front.
- Cut out a circle for the neckline. The circle should measure 6-1/2" on the half.
- Sew trim down center front and all other edges except neckline.
- Sew zipper to the center front.
- Sew trim around neckline catching the top of zipper with trim.