1. Punch several 13?4" sequin circles. Punch a single hole near the edge of each circle.
2. Cut cord to random lengths of 19" to 8"as desired.
3. Tie rattail cord to a circle. String beads as desired. Tie to hoop. Project shown used inner part of hoop.
4. Break up the string by punching a hole in the opposite edge of the circle; tie with the cord and continue to bead.
5. Use two 24" lengths of the rattail cord to divide hoop into fourths. Working from top to underside, tie a cord end at each of the 4 points.
At the top, tie an overhand knot at the centers of each of the 2 rattail cords to create a loop.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>