1. Punch several 13?4" sequin circles. Punch a single hole near the edge of each circle.
2. Cut cord to random lengths of 19" to 8"as desired.
3. Tie rattail cord to a circle. String beads as desired. Tie to hoop. Project shown used inner part of hoop.
4. Break up the string by punching a hole in the opposite edge of the circle; tie with the cord and continue to bead.
5. Use two 24" lengths of the rattail cord to divide hoop into fourths. Working from top to underside, tie a cord end at each of the 4 points.
At the top, tie an overhand knot at the centers of each of the 2 rattail cords to create a loop.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.